How to install the demo data manually
If your server has a low configuration, and you can’t change server config to install the demo data, it is possible to install the demo data manually, there is a way how to do that:
Restore a backup with All-in-One WP Migration plugin
0) Install the required and recommended plugins for the theme.
1) Install and Activate All-in-One WP Migration plugin.
2) Download backup files
3) Navigate to the All-in-One WP Migration > Import tab on your WordPress admin sidebar.
4) Click on the Import From button, and choose File. Select the demo backup file you’ve just downloaded.
5) Once your import is finished, you will receive a warning that says the import process wil overwrite your entire site database. Click the Continue button to proceed.
6) You will receive a success message once you’ve successfully imported the data. Click the ‘Close’ button to return to the plugin page.
7) Once the update is complete, click Continue. You need to log back into the WordPress admin area using the following username/password details:
Username: admin Password: admin
Once logged back in, you can change your username/password back to your unique credentials.