How to install demo data manually
If your server has a low configuration, and you can’t change server config to install the demo data, it is possible to install the demo data manually, there are several ways how to do hat:
The way №1 – Restore a backup with All-in-One WP Migration plugin
0) Install the required and recommended plugins for the theme.
1) Install and Activate All-in-One WP Migration plugin.
3) Navigate to the All-in-One WP Migration > Import tab on your WordPress admin sidebar.
4) Click on the Import From button, and choose File. Select the demo backup file you’ve just downloaded.
5) Once your import is finished, you will receive a warning that says the import process wil overwrite your entire site database. Click the Continue button to proceed.
6) You will receive a success message once you’ve successfully imported the data. Click the ‘Close’ button to return to the plugin page.
7) Once the update is complete, click Continue. You need to log back into the WordPress admin area using the following username/password details:
Username: admin Password: admin
Once logged back in, you can change your username/password back to your unique credentials.
The way №2 – Manual Installation
0) Demo data should be installed into root directory, e.g. http://your-website.com/, not in http://your-website.com/some/path/to/new/site/
1) Download Demo database for Modern or Classic version
2) Download “uploads” folder that contains demo images for Modern or Classic version
3) Upload and unzip “uploads” folder into
/wp-content/uploads/ folder on your server
4) Make sure, that necessary plugins were installed and activated
5) Make sure that necessary Unyson Extensions were installed and activated
6) Delete all existing tables from your database
7) Go to phpMyAdmin manager in your Hosting Panel and upload once from databases (modern or corporate)
8) Find “homeurl” and “home” options from wp_options table and change them to your website URL as on screenshot
9) All done, you can login to your WordPress admin with following details: login “admin”, password: “admin”. Do not forget to change your login / password on the live website